Some of the comments on the 2019 Labor Day event
- Leslie Vandyke Brown So glad it was a success!! ?? to see and hear festivals doing well and everyone having and great time!!
- Menno N Treva Miller Thanks and a big thanks from The Miller Family we were accepted so gracefully and the crowd was awesome and we had so much fun the whole weekend thank you
- Jeff Lawless We had an Awesome time,, Looking forward to May 2020 already
- Patty Jimenez-Terry My first time going, really enjoyed it, I'll defiantly go again. Thank you for all you do...
- Sandy Adams Tedford It was a great time! Great festival, great music!
- Gary T Meadors Enjoyed our return from Florida with reunions with friends. Good jamming. Keep up the good work.
- E1lizabeth Loring I loved the Bluegrastronauts—what a fun discovery! Hope they will return.
- Evon Cyrus It was a great festival and good music...
- Ruth Lakatos Great festival, great music.
- Paula R. Rollins We heard a lot of good music!
- Bob Auth Congratulations on a great festival!
- Sue Moore Johnson Terrific Event! Thank you to NIBGA...you guys were great! Loved the break from my normal reality. Such a safe and wonderful retreat! Nothing more healing than being surrounded by so much talent and good people. Thank you!!!!
- Leslie York Great times!
- Gail-Bob Pickles Warfel The bands were very good...Nice job to all
- Linda Sandersen It was wonderful! So many great bands!
- Ann Long Boulis Some great talent! We enjoyed ourselves.
- Vicki Hackworth Ousley Had a wonderful time
- Breaking Grass Thank you again for having us!
- Janet Gilray Loved it! So much fun ??
- Verl Dasher I had a great time! Thanks!
- Dan Nelson Great Reunion & Pickin for me..
- Nancy Crofoot Bush Great time!
- Michael Moore thank you
- W Suzanne Handshoe Thank you for all of your hard work! (Kendallville mayor)
- Angie White Thanks for having Breaking Grass!
- Louise Evans Hope you are going to invite Breaking Grass back.
- David Chichester Quality time with a bunch of quality people. Thanks NIBGA
- Lori Maples Lambert Thanks for having New Outlook! We haag a ball!
- Stacey Wright I gave up all bluegrass for family time and had a great time. Hopefully ill get my fix somewhere down the road.
- Michael Moore does the Festival run thru Memorial Day in May? including Memorial day. also does it run including Labor day its self.
- Menno N Treva Miller David Chichester Good job this weekend I appreciated You being on the knobs .. Always being mindful of what is happening On stage and waiting to bring forward that lead instrument , just a touch . No set and forget with this guy
- Daniel Routh We had a great time! Thanks for having Nu-Blu!
Join us for our winter jams starting October 20, 2019 at the
Southwest Conservation Club, 5703 Bluffton Rd., Ft. Wayne, IN 46899
Doors open at noon, jamming until 5p or so.
Food and drink available, no carry-ins